Sense or DeSensitised?

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
:confused: Im very curious, Ive searched the forums to no real answer, Why do people dislike Htc Sense so much? I personally love it , Ive played with the Moto droid, samsung moment and get frustrated by the missing sense? Am I being judgemenatal by not liking stock android vs. Htc's version of android?
Ive seen some people passionate enough in their dislike to say "hate" about the sense UI , why?
Is sense really that bad ?
Is stock that much better?

Last edited:

chdtpn

Apr 7, 2010
www.chaad.net
I love sense too I just liked it a lot more when it was new. It's clean and very easy to use/navigate around I just want to tryout something like the nexus one.

Does helixlauncher work on eris? and I don't see it in the market..

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't dislike Sense, but, at least on my Eris, I find that Sense makes the phone lag when a lot of apps are running in the background. You simply do not get this lag when you are running normal home. Based on what I have seen of the Incredible, I'd be more than happy to run Sense on a phone that fast, and if the lag does not exist on 2.1 when it comes to the Eris, I'll see little reason to switch back to home.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I only notice lag when my text inbox is grossly stuffed, or after installing or updating apps. After deleting text or making program changes i reboot and the lag seems to disappear

rw6497

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
nah,sense all the way. most people experience some grief with sense when there phones are running 1.5 2.1 makes lag go away. I've tried different roms from different phones and I always go back to sense because its clean looking. love the social integration. guess coming from blackberry its what I missed most .the integration. sense does that. also their widgets are pretty cool :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord