Show us your S22 cases!

YMarkY

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I just canceled my Dbrand Atomic Grip today due to some horrendous reviews. Still using the Samsung silicon and waiting for the Samsung leather. Also returned the Spigen Liquid Crystal. Turned a beautiful phone into an ugly slab.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I just canceled my Dbrand Atomic Grip today due to some horrendous reviews. Still using the Samsung silicon and waiting for the Samsung leather. Also returned the Spigen Liquid Crystal. Turned a beautiful phone into an ugly slab.
I was just looking at one of the reviews last night on YouTube for this case. It looks like it was a little bit loose on the ends, which is normally not the case for dbrand so I was kind of surprised..

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Brought this JETech case on Amazon last night for 7.99 Didn’t expect much from it, I use my rewards points to purchase it. It’s a thin case but it looks really good and does offer some protection
77b281da8dbeba7e7b75650e94d34b28.jpg

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Went with an old classic, "UAG Pathfinder" in matte black. Still one of my favorite cases for all phones. Not too heavy and not too bulky. Perfect "Wesley Snipes" (Floss) combination....PXL_20220331_033141949.jpg

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I was stuck between 2 cases, the Spigen Neo Hybrid and Thin Fit and went with the latter. It may not promote a good sense of protection but it feels nice to hold (good grip!) and makes the phone look polished with it's minimal look. I'm wondering how many in the thread feel the same, or not?

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I was stuck between 2 cases, the Spigen Neo Hybrid and Thin Fit and went with the latter. It may not promote a good sense of protection but it feels nice to hold (good grip!) and makes the phone look polished with it's minimal look. I'm wondering how many in the thread feel the same, or not?
It's my go-to case for every phone. Great grip and it kinda reminds me of my old Nexus 5.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, but those aren't the same cases that I was asking about. The case I was asking about has separate camera lens cutouts, the ones at the link you posted has the single P-shape cutout.

I guess I'm not the only one who really appreciates the extra touch of indivudally cut camera lens cutouts.

I prefer the less precise rectangular cutout to the p-shape, too.

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Got the dbrand grip case today. SOOOO much better and grippier than the Samsung leather. Finally I don't feel like it's about to slip out of my hands. Very nice texture.
IMG_20220402_154240.jpg

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Got the dbrand grip case today. SOOOO much better and grippier than the Samsung leather. Finally I don't feel like it's about to slip out of my hands. Very nice texture.
View attachment 343726

I've really been going back and forth between the Samsung leather and the leather Mouse case and now you've thrown this curve ball lol. I do really like the look of the Dbrand grip case. My phone finally arrives Monday.