Smart Lock -> Trusted Places does not work

Momof9Blessings

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I have a Note 8 and Trusted Places recently stopped working. I do not have any Pay features enabled on my phone so I know that isn't the issue. After reading this thread, I went to Settings/Google Settings/Location and changed the method for finding location to Phone Only. My Trusted Places started working. I don't know long term if this is the solution, but I will update in a few days as to whether the problem is resolved.

I hope this worked - this feature has been making me totally frustrated with the Note8

NO it did NOT work.... back to having to enter pin #....

2universe

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
Hey Gang 1st.post here I have had same issues so here's some share.

I suspect it resurgence via recent updates (potential guess ..Google, Chrome, Youtube, Maps ..) here are some tips that resolved it for me:
Go to maps update your maps offline.
Go sync your Google up now.
Visit your provider app could trigger an awe.
Activate deactivate data network especially if you have been on wifi only for a few days.

Deactivate location reactivate it.
clear your cache !! Smart cleaning skiq
Full shutdown and start
After you have unlock one first time you should now have regained swipe.

running on Marsh Android 6.0 ( I also have a Pixel 8.1) doesn't matter your nougatta cause I believe this code due by updates gathering advertise location stuff etc. Just cant pinpoint which one exact at the moment.
I hope it helps you!

Aruna260

Mar 20, 2018
Visit site
I had the same issue with a Galaxy Note 8 running Android Nougat. My home address was set as home, but I added another trusted place with the GPS location pointing to my home. The second location is showing my address with the GPS cordinates. Now the smart lock works like a charm at home.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe