So who's jumping to the Nexus 4?

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree completely bruh. The phone doesn't has greatest camera but the price and monthly bill can't be beat. This nexus will become media player. Sorry sprint though I'm thankful for extended batteries.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

LordGenki

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I've been rocking a HTC Vision for the past 2 years and while I love the phone, it is starting to show its age.
The Nexus4 will be my first Nexus. :)

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'll be selling my note and picking up the 16gb version. Possibly a nexus 7 or 10 for a computer replacement also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Murkle

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm itchin' for ditchin' my Sensation. My upgrade is in Feb but at this price I'm tempted to just buy the thing & sell whatever I upgrade to.

multo

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Jumping but not dropping anything for it. I love my Gnex and it will be on display in my cabinet after getting the Nexus 4

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

feenixfly

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm very tempted to switch out my new S3 for the Nexus 4, slighter smaller, latest update, etc. But I store a hell lot of music and videos and 16 gb is not gonna suffice. And I'm still very satisfied with my experience with the S3, even though I'd prefer a stock feel of the interface (but got that covered with Nova launcher). So.. the Nexus 4 has got to wait. :)

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting for reviews of the camera and battery life, but if those are positive, I'll be leaving Trudge behind for an N4 and AT&T Straight Talk. I still like my Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Long Name Phone a lot, but Trudge really turned it into a Ferrari stuck on muddy roads.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
This device is tempting coming from an iPhone, and now with an S III. No LTE, and a measly 16gb HD are hard to deal with. However unlocked at $350 with no carrier interference is an awesome trade off though. decisions, decisions...

Kamin

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Ditching my gimped Sprint Galaxy Nexus, although I'm massively more excited to be ditching Sprint than my Galaxy Nexus. Perfect price to finally do it though! =D

ceowin

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Cannot wait to try out the device! Been wanting a true Google Phone for so long! I'm gonna wait for reviews, hear general comments from others and play with it at the stores first. :D

If I thoroughly like it, I'm buying the 16 GB online and giving my S3 to my mom, who wants to replace her aging Incredible S :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Cube1701

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm due an upgrade soon. However, due to the price of the Nexus 4 I'm not going to opt for an upgrade - instead I'm ditching my contract for a much cheaper rolling contract (saving me ?22 a month and a grand over the two-year contract period) and replacing my ageing HTC Desire HD with the Nexus 4.