Software Update Issues ASAP

4ortik

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I own an approximately 3 year old Galaxy S10.
Yesterday I made 3 Software Updates, after understanding that they will make my phone safer, faster and more (this is going against what I believed; that upgrading to the newest version on an already old phone will mess it up...).
Today, I cannot access my Play Store "Authentication is required..." (googled this issue and found no solution).
Further more, I'm experiencing network issues AND: the phones Location service doesn't really worked, though on. I can't open Google Maps, Moovit app can't find location.
I looked for fixes to all these issues, so the last resort was to sign out of my google account and sign in...EVEN this step didn't work "This change isn't allowed by your admin" (I tried to fix this too by disabling screen lock, to no avail...).
In conclusion, I really need your help ASAP, otherwise my only option is to factory reset to device, which sucks :(
Help will be much appreciated.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 30

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What's steps exactly you tried to avoid going over same things , are you using a VPN?
You have international version , did you flash through odin or they came from OTA?

4ortik

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
@Laura: what do you mean? It's a personal phone. @Mustang: not using VPN, didn't flash, I updated from the phone itself.
It seems that only a system restart will solve this :/
Unless you guys have a fix to this.

Linda McDonald

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
This has been happening for 2 or 3 months. It got so bad that I switched carriers. That did not make a difference. I have actually been in a situation where I NEEDED my phone and it would not work. C'mom Samsung, it's the latest update. Get it fixed for your customers!

Attachments

• 23285.jpg
    23285.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 17