Spigen Tempered glass screen protector

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get a hold of one of these screen protectors? Can only get them via UK website, eBay USA or UK eBay ( as far as I've found ). Ordered one eBay USA and after 11 days of it without being shipped ( they guarantee 1 business day ) , I contacted them about it wondering why it hadn't shipped yet. They offered 10% refund ( $2 ) for "inconvenience" but still couldn't tell me when it would ship. Asked further and they cancelled the order. Then last week I purchased another one from their eBay UK store. Same guarantee and it's still hasn't shipped. I've inquired but no answer. Should I cancel and try ordering right from their UK website? Really want this screen protector, for one, it's full screen adhesive and is known to fit with my UAG case, and 2, all the other full screen tempered glass protectors seem to suck.

Thanks

http://www.spigen.co.uk/huawei-p20-pro-screen-protector-full-cover-glass-black.html#.W_xxtOhKhjG

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
That one only adheres to the edge of the phone. Which seems to be a problem with most of the full screen protectors for the p20 pro. Says it doesn't ship to my location ( Texas ) anyway. Thanks anyway though. :)

I have a liquid screen protector on my P20 Pro and love it. No need for glass screen protector on the phone, I have virtually no scratches after 6 months and while I don't have the Spigen version located at https://www.spigen.com/products/screen-protector-glas-tr-nano-liquid the one I did install was a single cloth that had more than enough to do both my phone, my wife's phone and two tablets.

Personally I have never had much luck with the tempered glass screen protectors, they either have fallen off, broke when dropped even from a low height or cracked when trying to peel them back up to readjust. My daughter even had the Blackstone glass screen protector that is installed using a UV lamp and it still broke.

Good luck in your search.
Mike

spantch101

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
i have tried a bunch of different ones. the best one I've used is actually the ishieldz version. no halo and sticks perfect with precise cutouts while staying back from the edge enough for cases to work great as well

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred