Sprint Note 3: KitKat where is it and when will we get it

rollinwit9

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I went into application manager,, cleared Google framework,, checked updates and it was there. That's how I got it 2 days ago.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

That doesn't seem to be working for me any other advice

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

RickMG

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
This morning the update started and I had to cancel because I was in a hotel and couldn't wait the almost two hours to download it said it was going to take. Speed it almost immediately after it stayed.

Now back at the hotel and can't get it to start again. Keeps saying my system is up to date but still on 4.3.

I'm in Miami but home is in St. Louis. Thanks for any help.

Posted via Android Central App

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
This morning the update started and I had to cancel because I was in a hotel and couldn't wait the almost two hours to download it said it was going to take. Speed it almost immediately after it stayed.

Now back at the hotel and can't get it to start again. Keeps saying my system is up to date but still on 4.3.

I'm in Miami but home is in St. Louis. Thanks for any help.

You'll get it back. It was about a 24 hour wait for me. I think you just get back into the queue.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Oscarillo1

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I just plugged my phone to computer using Kies3 and got the update. Haven't played with it yet.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday In the settings I hit check for updates "again", boom and there it was. Took around 45 minutes. Live right outside Philadelphia. Love this Phone!

RickMG

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Btw, what year is your MG? We used my sister in law's '72 Midget to drive from MD to Cape Cod. Best road trip ever!

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
Sorry it took so long to reply. I was in Cuba since Monday and had no internet access. My MGA is a 1960. Love the car and drive it as often as I can which is pretty much on nice summer days.

BTW, on the system update, when I turned the phone off airplane mode after landing it started up again. I though, darn, it's not going to update again for awhile and I was hoping to do it at the hotel tonight. Well, it just updated. Can't see any difference other than the camera icon on the screen before unlocking and it's not really working. Press the icon and everything goes black. Faster to just unlock the thing and hit the regular camera icon.

Also, I had the phone unlocked before I left and put in my Irish sim card to day to try it as it had been working fine all week over there (it's a 3G Irish o2 sim card). I got a phone signal but it wouldn't connect to the Cubatel service (or whatever the roaming was) like my unlocked iPhone does. I got a recording that said I could not make the call. Also I couldn't text even though I can on the other phone. Oh well, still have to carry two phones when abroad. I did change it to GSM mode too.

Anyway, shame you aren't still driving an MG. Loads of fun. Thanks again.

Rick

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz