Sprint/T-Mobile Preorder How Long Did It Take To Order

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I was not able to pre order online. It said I must speak with telesales. Called telesales 4 times to be called back by the same representative 3 times that said the s22 is not available for preorder today. Finally on the 4th try I was able to speak with Jac ( a female) who was able to process my order after 1 hour and 15 minutes. What was your experience?

jdrake73

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I didn't have any issues this morning. Logged onto my account & ordered the burgundy ultra with no problems. Glad you were finally able to get it.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I had to phone in because I have a JOD account so the website wouldn't let me do the pre-order, whole process probably took about 25-30 minutes.

dre22era

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I am torn on what to do with this upgrade

$1,000 trade in for my Note S20 Ultra is a good deal but I hate the 24 month credit scheme because If I wanted to upgrade to the S23 Ultra in a year I basically lose out on my trade in value.

dre22era

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Received my Ultra yesterday and could not get the Sim Card to transfer over so I had to make a trip to Sprint/Tmobile this morning.
Heads up, I got my Sim replaced with a Tmobile one back in September.
Today they said they couldn't figure out why the sim would not transfer so they gave me a new one they claim they just received and is the most updated in regards to the new 5G network.
On my way home I begin picking up the ‘5G UC’ signal for the 1st time.
I recommend going in to make sure you have the most up to date SIM.