Suddenly, my battery life is phenomenal!

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I know I probably have no right to complain or anything.. But after a few charge cycles I was getting around 6 hours screen time.. and now Im getting more around 4.. which is kind of weird

VSG28

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty much what I get. If I'm on WiFi most of the day I will get 4 hours of screen time but out at work all day and then out and about and no WiFi, about 2 or 2 and a half hours.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Well, I barely use mobile data at all. So if anything, battery life should be better than when I use wifi (maybe 30 min or so each cycle).

bob_tomatoes

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Looks like I must be doing something wrong... I have about 1 hr of screen time at 51% battery... yet i h ave brightness at minimum, and only wifi turned on, nothing else.

Eric1987

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
How do people only get 1 hour or so? Since the beginning I get a minimum of 4. I say its about on par or better than my Galaxy Note I used to have. I guess some people just aren't tech savvy.

VSG28

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
How do people only get 1 hour or so? Since the beginning I get a minimum of 4. I say its about on par or better than my Galaxy Note I used to have. I guess some people just aren't tech savvy.

What exactly does being tech savvy have to do with poor battery life when all the usual suspects have been cleared up?

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
What exactly does being tech savvy have to do with poor battery life when all the usual suspects have been cleared up?

Lmao none of you have gotten to the root of your problems you only try to bandaid by toggling and using crappy battery savers that in actuality cause more harm than good lol.

If you want to get into the real problem do research on wakelocks I'd bet big money half of your problems stem from wake locks.

Sent from my refrigerator

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Well yesterday I flashed the AOKP build 2 ROM and I have noticed a huge increase in battery life.

I has 2 hours of screen time and still had 60% battery left. Don't know if the battery stats were calibrated properly or what, but it feels like it's got good battery life like other phones out there.

I have all sync and services turned on. Hope it stays like this.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

i wish i knew how to do what you did...

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I noticed I'm getting stupidly good battery life too today. I'm completely stock. I'm at 47% after 12 hours. And I wasn't careful with use: browsing, streaming audio over BT, phone calls, checking RSS feeds, Twitter, even Facebook. The only thing I can think of is that there have been a few app updates recently to Play Books and Facebook.

Eric1987

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site

You're kidding right? If you knew how to use a phone and used common sense battery life would not be an issue. You follow the same exact steps to problem solving with EVERYTHING.

VSG28

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
You're kidding right? If you knew how to use a phone and used common sense battery life would not be an issue. You follow the same exact steps to problem solving with EVERYTHING.

Did you read the part where I said all the usual suspects concerning poor battery life have been cleared up, at least in my case?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow