The Official "I Got My Nexus S" Thread

fixxxer1022

Banned
Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
just spoke to best buy, my phone is being packaged and shipped today. i should have it by tomorrow or tuesday. also just checked my sprint account online and my upgrade has been used as of today, good news!

Last edited:

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered through Sprint tele-sales this morning. How long does it take for order to get through the "processing" at the warehouse? It doesn't show my upgrade as used yet on my account either. Anyone??

IXDoubleDXI

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Sweet! I can actually post on this thread now that i've got mine! For those that haven't picked theirs up yet, I grabbed my pre order at Best Buy in Daytona this morning, even though online price shows $149 for new customers and $199 for upgrades, the salesman rang it up and it came out up as $149, even though it was an upgrade, so hopefully this works for some more of us too. I haven't gotten too deep into this phone, but so far, it's bad ass, seems way better than my Evo.

wiggum

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Ordered through Sprint tele-sales this morning. How long does it take for order to get through the "processing" at the warehouse? It doesn't show my upgrade as used yet on my account either. Anyone??

I ordered through Tele-sales and was told I should have it in hand 2-5 days from now. I'm in NY..

I went to my local sprint corp. store and they told me that only had1 Nexus S 4g delivered. and it was sold this morning.

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up mine from Best Buy Mobile! And using the free tethering to type this now! I'm loving me some Gingerbread!

darealm

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Got it! Pre- refugee loving every minute of this phone! Love the form factor of the nexus.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Got mine this morning. I have so much to learn and set up. I feel like I have been downloading apps all day. Trying to get everything I had on my Pre. Does anyone have any suggestions on a better messaging app. The stock messaging app is just to plain. So far I love everything.

scout7

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Battery cover...

Picked mine up earlier today at Best Buy. A question. Does your battery cover have a pattern on it?
Mine is gloss black with no pattern.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Got mine this morning. I have so much to learn and set up. I feel like I have been downloading apps all day. Trying to get everything I had on my Pre. Does anyone have any suggestions on a better messaging app. The stock messaging app is just to plain. So far I love everything.

Handcent and goSMS are two pretty customizable alternatives.

cteneyck

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Just got back with mine from the Denton TX location. Btw if you are using Google voice, let them know.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

va2azerik

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine a couple of hours ago, love it so far. My pre- is sitting here in airplane mode so I can try to get some of the same apps I had on it. Love the Nexus S so far, and the other cases do fit the Nexus S.

LocationDudeNYC

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

Download Handcent from the Market. Pay the small fee for the enhanced version. It's totally worth it.

Reactions: skinneejay

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha