The S View Case

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I like the view case better with the Note4 than I did with my Note3.
The window on the Note4 case doesn't collect lint as badly as on the Note 3.
Like the colors available too. Got the bronze and will get the black with my discount coupon from Samsung.

Posted via the Android Central App

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking at that case and have a question. I notice from the ads that it will turn the phone on but will it turn it off as well? By off I mean out of the sleep mode.

anon(5503495)

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I like the view case better with the Note4 than I did with my Note3.
The window on the Note4 case doesn't collect lint as badly as on the Note 3.
Like the colors available too. Got the bronze and will get the black with my discount coupon from Samsung.

Lol and?

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Like the S-View case as well. It's too bad that the custom interface for it doesn't have more features.

Sure would be nice for example if:

• Photos taken while the cover is closed were full sized and full resolution rather than lower resolution and cropped.
  • One could swipe left/right to different widgets and interact with them without opening the cover.
  • There was a dialer widget so one could make phone calls with the cover closed. A simple number pad which would pop up contacts after spelling them with the number keys would suffice.
  • Notifications were accessible. If they're supposed to be I'd love to know how, maybe I can't see them since I'm running a 3rd party launcher?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucike8