Thought this was funny and interesting.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Sort of. With iOS 6 they started including the apis to fix that. Its up to developers to include it in their apps. (which apple is requiring if they want to get their apps or updates approved)

If they were to widen it they would just add another row of pixels like they did to lengthen the 5s screen.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
This is good to hear. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
To be perfectly honest I would love android on the iPhone 5.
Too small for me. I love my Nexus. Perfect size. Wouldn't mind if they used a bit more vertical screen space though. The SG4 and Droid DNA use the screen size better.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Too small for me. I love my Nexus. Perfect size. Wouldn't mind if they used a bit more vertical screen space though. The SG4 and Droid DNA use the screen size better.

how bout a 4.3" display?I would be willing to sacrifice some screen estate for a really awesome looking phone

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
True, but it all comes down to opinion right?

Exactly. IMO the N4 is the best looking phone, but the iPhone 5 still looks really nice. Others might like the One's looks the best, and that's also a respectable opinion.

But thinking the GS4 is the nicest-looking phone?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Exactly. IMO the N4 is the best looking phone, but the iPhone 5 still looks really nice. Others might like the One's looks the best, and that's also a respectable opinion.

I'm never going to give the "best" award to any phone that has archaic buttons on the front of it. Google set a minimum standard in 2011 and non-conformance is just silly. I know a lot of people disagree with this... but they're wrong. :)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
It is our code as Assassins. Everything is permitted.

"To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic." - Ezio

The context I most often use it in is "Nothing is True just because someone wrote it down or said it". It's encouragement to use one's own faculty for reason and to weigh individual facts in the context of the larger picture. Additionally, relative to the quantum physics understanding of reality, it's quite literally true that nothing is real as all is a perception of events that take place in the form of waves of energy. Each person perceives reality slightly differently, as perception is a chemical and electrical interpretation of sensory data. If everyone exists in a slightly different reality, it is true to say that there is no constant underlying reality, and therefore nothing is absolute. -Wallaby

(I've written in depth on this concept in other media, not sure why but it's a fun context to apply to many subjects..)

Attachments

• 166758_10151532273602888_1051693813_n.jpg
    166758_10151532273602888_1051693813_n.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 10

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

Lols no one can say the S4 is the best looking phone:p

- - - Updated - - -

Built it in power point for my phone wallpaper...

I WANT NOW

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19