3. Apple iPhone 5s
  4. HTC One
  5. LG G2
  6. Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  7. Google Nexus 4
  8. Moto Droid Maxx
  9. LG Optimus G Pro
  10. Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Go LG with 4 of the 10! Sammy and Moto both have 2, Apple and HTC with 1 each. :) Good month to be a nerd.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
November 2013 Top 10 List

1. Google Nexus 5
  2. Moto X
  3. Apple iPhone 5s
  4. HTC One
  5. LG G2
  6. Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  7. Google Nexus 4
  8. Moto Droid Maxx
  9. LG Optimus G Pro
  10. Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Go LG with 4 of the 10! Sammy and Moto both have 2, Apple and HTC with 1 each. :) Good month to be a nerd.

No Samsung S4?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
No Samsung S4?

Unfortunately it fell out this month. If I recall correctly it was near the bottom for October. We're considering a separate category for large phones (Note, etc), but unsure where to draw the line and if there is a point, if anything will challenge Sammy at all in that arena.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately it fell out this month. If I recall correctly it was near the bottom for October. We're considering a separate category for large phones (Note, etc), but unsure where to draw the line and if there is a point, if anything will challenge Sammy at all in that arena.
I'm surprised it didn't beat out anything on the bottom 3. Maybe even the N4.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm surprised it didn't beat out anything on the bottom 3. Maybe even the N4.

The choice ended up being comparing the note 2, s4 and op g pro of which the other two had a few unique strengths and the s4 won in zero categories against those two. The s4 was behind the n4 all year, so didn't make a lot of sense to "promote" it.

XT1060. Through spacetime.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Classic Apple. No reason to help their clients find their products with the least amount of hassle. Don't these people know that we like to stand out in the cold in long line ups?

"Apple orders shutdown of site that helps people find Apple products" http://feedly.com/k/1cQNLuL

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Classic Apple. No reason to help their clients find their products with the least amount of hassle. Don't these people know that we like to stand out in the cold in long line ups?

"Apple orders shutdown of site that helps people find Apple products" http://feedly.com/k/1cQNLuL

You can still order from Apple online.

Posted via Android Central App