Today is the 18th. WHERE'S MY FROYO!!!

slayerfaith1982

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I had the update waiting for me this morning when I woke up. I kinda forget all the update adds but did confirm 720p video and there's a flashlite app and the messaging app now has different graphics instead of a button that just says "send" on it. Also see 3g hotspot. Haven't tried out flash but i see it was included and installed in the update. Not sure what site would be a good indicator to visit to compare it to how flash lite performed.

bigpetefox

A delicious bass...
Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Live from Somerville, MA. Got the OTA 10mins ago! VZW is draggin' this update, out of 10 people I know with Incredibles, I'm the 3rd to get the update.

schwartzman93

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Please help me. Im trying to find the first OTA (the exchange one) pushed out back in may...because some users never received that update...it would be the 2.1 1.22.605.2 update....if some one can find it, please send me a link

franked

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
My phone was reporting nothing new at 05:30 when I left for work. At 05:55 when I arrived at work and went to power my phone off, there it was - an update is available. I'll install it when I get home.

trmcrhodes

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Does the update just push out during the night? If there is a chance I will get the OTA update during the day today then I will wait, but since I didnt get it last night, if I have to wait for tonight then I will just go ahead and try the manuel update method. Any thoughts?