Today's Google event 11-16

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy for the new updated music service. I have all my music uploaded and, now I can get more through Amazon or Google.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
So the event has come and gone...no Nexus info for us. This shows us that even Panda can put bad info out there. I don't mean that as a slam against Panda, I love the work and info the guy provides, and he seems like a genuinely good person. It just supports the only fact that exist in all these threads, nobody knows anything.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
So the event has come and gone...no Nexus info for us. This shows us that even Panda can put bad info out there. I don't mean that as a slam against Panda, I love the work and info the guy provides, and he seems like a genuinely good person. It just supports the only fact that exist in all these threads, nobody knows anything.

What was the bad info? People are just reading too much into things.
black_man_x: Wondering how many people remember me telling you about the new google music updates launching same time as nexus? #pandanation knows first

The Nexus is launching in Europe. The launch is close in the US.

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
It's not to be offensive that he said that no one knows anything. It's the truth. Panda doesn't know anything. P3Droid certainly doesn't. We'll continue to get information from "sources", but the fact is we don't have anything. We can hope, we can use logic, we can even remember past patterns; that's it. The Galaxy Nexus will come out fairly soon and the best part about it? We'll be the first to know.

S.Meezy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
It's not to be offensive that he said that no one knows anything. It's the truth. Panda doesn't know anything. P3Droid certainly doesn't. We'll continue to get information from "sources", but the fact is we don't have anything. We can hope, we can use logic, we can even remember past patterns; that's it. The Galaxy Nexus will come out fairly soon and the best part about it? We'll be the first to know.

The best part, *we will finally have it*

VS910 4G Kangwich

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais