Trade in Watch 5 for Watch 6 Return Label

MarathonMan

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Just checked my Watch 6 order on Samsung.com.
Expected delivery August 11.
Return Label for Watch 5 states return not later than Aug 13.
What happened to 15 day from receipt trade return via FedEx?

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Be "watching", hehe, for an updated text. I got my 6 classic today and a text with a return date of my 5Pro by 23 Aug

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Definitely, something is off. My watch was delivered on the 7th, return needs to be mailed by the 23rd per instructions on label.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Haha I'm slightly jealous of you guys because I pre-ordered on day one but my watch has not been shipped yet, and has an expected delivery date of August 25. I'm out of town this week so I guess it works out, but under normal circumstances I would not be happy about this!

Fortunately I have at least not gotten any notifications that I need to turn in my Watch5 Pro.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Haha I'm slightly jealous of you guys because I pre-ordered on day one but my watch has not been shipped yet, and has an expected delivery date of August 25. I'm out of town this week so I guess it works out, but under normal circumstances I would not be happy about this!

Fortunately I have at least not gotten any notifications that I need to turn in my Watch5 Pro.
I had been checking my order in Shop Samsung app daily and then all of a sudden I got a text talking about shipment updates and delivery, and it was delivered that same day. When I ordered mine, it said by Aug 11, then it updated to Aug 18th and was delivered on the 8th. Be on the "watch", hehe, for it. It may show up out of the blue. And I did not have to sign for it.

My 5Pro is boxed up, ready to go back tomorrow.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I had been checking my order in Shop Samsung app daily and then all of a sudden I got a text talking about shipment updates and delivery, and it was delivered that same day. When I ordered mine, it said by Aug 11, then it updated to Aug 18th and was delivered on the 8th. Be on the "watch", hehe, for it. It may show up out of the blue. And I did not have to sign for it.

My 5Pro is boxed up, ready to go back tomorrow.
Yeah I set up a vacation hold on FedEx, just in case. But thanks all the same for the info!