Update coming... but not 2.2?

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I know people are predicting into next year now, but if I recall correctly Verizon released an official statement a while back saying they would have 2.2 out for Fascinate users "before the end of the year." At this rate, I wonder if they're just combining DJ05 with it.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I know people are predicting into next year now, but if I recall correctly Verizon released an official statement a while back saying they would have 2.2 out for Fascinate users "before the end of the year." At this rate, I wonder if they're just combining DJ05 with it.

I'll believe it when I see it. Verizon has broken these promises before, so we'll see. I'm not saying it won't happen, but I'm not counting on it either.

CR4V3

Neighborhood IT Pro
Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
I'll believe it when I see it. Verizon has broken these promises before, so we'll see. I'm not saying it won't happen, but I'm not counting on it either.

Yeah, Verizon will say whatever they think will sell phones, with no intention of fulfilling their promises.

nmyeti

May 22, 2010
Visit site
DJ05 is a really nice upgrade, but i'm still having some bugs with it (even GPS bugs) sometimes it just doesn't turn the GPS on to acquire a signal. You can tell because the animation on the GPS signal doesn't change and under those conditions GPS never really locks. Other times the animation kicks in and lock is 15 seconds instant

Mbaverizon#IM

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
DJ05 is a really nice upgrade, but i'm still having some bugs with it (even GPS bugs) sometimes it just doesn't turn the GPS on to acquire a signal. You can tell because the animation on the GPS signal doesn't change and under those conditions GPS never really locks. Other times the animation kicks in and lock is 15 seconds instant

Maybe I missed it but how did you get that version again