What do you think of this case? (Otterbox Symmetry)

jcrew#WN

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Looking for something sleek, not too bulky with some grip and that comes up enough in the back to protect the camera lens (a lot of the slim ones seem almost flush with the lens). I've never had an Otterbox and I can't seem to find reviews for this one in the S5 yet. What is your take?

Stylish & Slim Galaxy S5 Case | Symmetry Series from OtterBox

EDIT: I received my Otterbox Symmetry about an hour ago. It fits nicely and the buttons are easy to push. There's a good space at the bottom so there will be no problem connecting the charger. The camera and pulse reader seem to be nicely protected. So far it feels pretty good! At first it feels slippery but as you use it, it starts to feel more grippy. I really don't want a slippery case.
I'm still considering this because of its rubberized grip ... Transformer Slim Hard Shell Case Holster Combo with Kickstand and Locking Belt Swivel Clip for Samsung Galaxy S5 by i-Blason

I just bought this one for my S5, I too wanted something thin enough to be able to put it in my pocket and be able to get it out with out much of a fight. This one seemed to fit the bill.Commuter Series and Commuter Series Wallet GALAXY S5 case from OtterBox

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174