What happened to yellow S Notes?

Drummerboy1975

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
So I'm coming from a Note 5, and almost daily, I used the yellow S Notes for setting a reminder to myself for doing differnt tasks at a certain time. Now I'm not finding that option on this phone. If that is still available, making a yellow sticky note with an alarm reminder to go off, can someone help me find that please?

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
What we have on Note 8 is Samsung notes. You can get Action memo from app Store. App is called S-notes.

Nvincible

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
So I'm coming from a Note 5, and almost daily, I used the yellow S Notes for setting a reminder to myself for doing differnt tasks at a certain time. Now I'm not finding that option on this phone. If that is still available, making a yellow sticky note with an alarm reminder to go off, can someone help me find that please?

That was my most used item too. I finally found it again. It's confusing but it works. Open a new Note and write on it, then SAVE it. Now, open it again and in the options (3 dot) at the top right, you'll see Send to Reminder. It works. For some dumb reason known only to Sammy you have to save it first to show up. Not as easily but at least it's there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal