What is best camera app for Razr?

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Problem with messaging on Razr

When someone sends me a picture message and to multiple people when I reply back it is sending my response back to all persons who received same message. How do I stop this the other people dont don t like it.

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Is there an app for better and brighter pictures for the Razr? I think this phone is the worst I have had of any phone. I have had Samsung Fascinate and LG Revolution plus LG EnV Touch and Voyager which all those were great but Razr sucks so thought maybe a better camera app? Thanks

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
And I responded... but still doesn't mean you should post the same question again.

The messages get lost and down towards bottom of page and then people dont see. I see my other posting has had over 100 views and no comments, pretty sad no one can help. You might have answered mine but you did not say which app to use?

androidcore

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Please post only once per forum guidelines and policy.

We all understand that users need answers and help. We all try to assist in a timely fashion. The thread will not be buried, as current/legacy users will filter either by timestamp, # of replies, subject, etc etc etc etc...

Just a fyi.. Creating the same thread is considered trolling and harmful to the virtual environment. :)

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Please post only once per forum guidelines and policy.

We all understand that users need answers and help. We all try to assist in a timely fashion. The thread will not be buried, as current/legacy users will filter either by timestamp, # of replies, subject, etc etc etc etc...

Just a fyi.. Creating the same thread is considered trolling and harmful to the virtual environment. :)

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Well I see as usual your comments were not helpful in any way along with the worthless viewers with nothing to ad to help just looking for their own learning. If you and other ones would spend more time helping instead of criticizing me maybe would have to post more than once

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I wish I could provide an answer for you roachman55, but this is unfortunately not a a device I'm familiar with. Please be patient and give your fellow members a chance to review and attempt to come up with a solution to your question. Daytime hours are normally a little on the quiet side for certain areas of the forums but once work day ends and users have time to get online things pick up and questions get answered.

That being said, repeated threads/posts are considered as trolling or cross posting so please try and a-bide by the forum rules which you can review at any time from the Forum Rules link in my signature.

Thank you.
Paul627g.

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could provide an answer for you roachman55, but this is unfortunately not a a device I'm familiar with. Please be patient and give your fellow members a chance to review and attempt to come up with a solution to your question. Daytime hours are normally a little on the quiet side for certain areas of the forums but once work day ends and users have time to get online things pick up and questions get answered.

That being said, repeated threads/posts are considered as trolling or cross posting so please try and a-bide by the forum rules which you can review at any time from the Forum Rules link in my signature.

Thank you.
Paul627g.

People must just like to look for answers themselves as 428 people have viewed and nobody commented after work.

bubbadog

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
roachman55 - People look to see what your issue is. They may not have an answer or maybe they want to see if they have the same issue but have never run across it. You don't want 428 responses saying "I don't have an answer". Someone may have the answer, just hang on.

m3incorp

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Problem with messaging on Razr

If you are using the installed text app. On the original opened message, hold your finger down on it and a pop box will appear and near the bottom will be the option to reply to sender. Choosing that option will send your reply only to the original sender.

When someone sends me a picture message and to multiple people when I reply back it is sending my response back to all persons who received same message. How do I stop this the other people dont don t like it.

waffleman

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:
Reactions: anon(96159)

PeninaD

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
At the moment I have installed Camera ZOOM FX, Vignette and HDR Camera+. I have not been taking many photos, so I just bounce between them. None have stood out as 'THE ONE'. Damn, HTC had a really good camera all on their Incredibles, wish I could just find that.....

CJNeuls

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Roachman<
I too had the same question and I understand your frustratiuon now. After reading down thru the first page I was pretty frustrated and angry with the people here more worried about the "Virtual environment" than the people that have a question. Ok so it is against the "rules". Give it up already, one person telling you is cool, but it appears that everone must tell you or you may not get it. And BTW how is it "bad", I do not have the computer knowledge apparently to understand the damage that can be done to our virtual environment. perhaps that information would be helpful if it is that serious.
I, like roachman, came here for help and all I got was pissed off
Thanks for your....................................well thanks for nothing!:mad:

Erin Crowe

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Be careful on camera apps with the phone. As of now Camera 360 is a big fat NO
When you look at reviews look at all reviews and under you device
This should cut down on bad apps. I still have to find one. Camera 360 ultimate was my favorite before their latest version now on RAZR Maxx HD it crashes all camera apps including stock and only a hard reset fixes it...

I Also have camera MX. But I might try vignette..
Roachman chill. At least you didn't lose hundreds of pics because the app:'( can't cope wit jellybean.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796