What is partially charge and should I do that to my battery?

trinhtran

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Also I want to know at what percent should I charge my tablet back. Usually I charge it at 5% over night and it's fully charged when I wake up. But I heard some people said that I should just charge up to 80-90% and one Samsung service person told me to charge to 99%. What is battery discharge ? Are there any recommendations of charging and keeping my battery last longer?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Generally you want to keep them as highly charged as possible when not in use. So if you're not using it, and it's not full, throw it on a charger.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Also I want to know at what percent should I charge my tablet back. Usually I charge it at 5% over night and it's fully charged when I wake up. But I heard some people said that I should just charge up to 80-90% and one Samsung service person told me to charge to 99%. What is battery discharge ? Are there any recommendations of charging and keeping my battery last longer?

Also, allowing the battery to deplete so low is not wonderful for it either. Recharge at about 20%.

Sent a long time ago from a Galaxy Tab 2 far, far away on AC forums

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Be careful if you click that link. I wanted to read it and I gotta pop up message twice that said my phone had 5 irises. It doesn't. It wanted me to go to Google Play Store and clean my virus.

Deb from my Note 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky