When Will There be Restock?

qreepii

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I would really be interested to know how many devices were in stock when they opened for business.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Restock?

Personally, I think they had a stock of maybe tens of thousands of these, and once they were sold out they have another stockpile that will be released to those who signed up. Maybe a private link per person for that link? I mean, just wait a couple weeks or go spend an extra hundred to buy it off eBay or something.

I got my Nexus 4, but the biggest problem I heard was that people can order up to 10 phones at once. This option probably allowed people to spam the crap out of the ordering process thus ruining some people's time waiting for it as well as making it an accounting nightmare because there are humans who check the invoice and then also having to deal with thousands of emails from whiners.

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

apparently tomorrow is the day! not sure how reliable this is so no1 quote me on this - hope it's true tho

TheSammyE

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Just really looking forward to getting mine ordered so I can just forget about the Play Store and wait for it to arrive. Would really appreciate Google giving better times/dates/information so that people like me and many others here dont have to be so paranoid about missing the next batch of phones.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully tomorrow is the day, I refresh the page every 10 minutes. Agreed. Ill be checking all morning so if there is another 9 am release, I will post up here.

bdavis89

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Anyone one know why they stop taking orders? Apple doesn't do this, nobody these days does it. They could at least take our orders, and give us a shipping estimate of 2-3 weeks or something, then charge our cards when it ships...like every other seller..think it has to do with Google not controlling the supply, so even they don't know when they'll be able to ship more?

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

Anyone one know why they stop taking orders? Apple doesn't do this, nobody these days does it. They could at least take our orders, and give us a shipping estimate of 2-3 weeks or something, then charge our cards when it ships...like every other seller..think it has to do with Google not controlling the supply, so even they don't know when they'll be able to ship more?

that's what I said as well, they could still take orders and push back the shipping date

castlefox

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

I think they are avoiding doing pre-orders after they took pre-orders for the Nexus7 when it came out and they got push back slightly and people freaked out.

Im going keep checking play store everyone couple hours just in case I get lucky.

AndroidFTW

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site

THIS!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred