Who's GN is Naked besides mine??

Are you going fully Nexus Naked?

• Total voters

Z Fury

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
As Qazme noted above, try working the corners in with the hard plastic. It should tighten things up more.

I don't think it's loose with my case.

I should have explained a bit better. I'm mainly commenting about how loose it feels on the edges, like when I'm pulling it out of my pocked. That mainly is the rubber under-layer. The plastic over-layer keeps it all in place nicely though. I think I'd prefer something a bit more rigid all the way around.

Maserati86

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Never liked screen protectors (unless it is placed perfectly on the screen and no dust gets trapped, it makes the phone look cheap IMO). And never bothered with cases. So doing the same with the GN :)

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have never put a screen protector on a phone before, but this thing is my baby. So, I have a screen protector and I am planning on buying a case.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Every phone i've owned from dumbphones to Blackberry to droids have been fully naked. A few small drops but nothing damaging. I'm keeping this Nexus just as bare and sleek.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Whos going streaking beside me?

No screen protector... No half case... No full case.... no protection...no nothinig!

Will you dare??

Better not let a vz store rep hear you say that.

Yesterday, in the store, I wanted to slap the rep...he just wouldn't give up with the "NO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A CASE!!!"

quintilis

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Currently naked except the stock screen protector (yes, I have "Galaxy Nexus" impeding my screen view, lol) because I didn't want to buy VZW's screen protectors, then have to pay for the Clarivue ones I just bought.

I usually let my phones run pretty naked for their lifespan (with the exception of screen protectors) but this time I may get a case...so it might not be naked for long!

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I bought the bundle that came with a case, holster, car charger and 3 screen protectors. I really don't like having to use a screen protector. I think the ones verizon has messes with the look of the screen.

On a side note, has anyone on here went in and adjusted the brightness yet. It defaults to "automatic" but its really dark IMO. I unchecked it and put it about 1/3 of the way and its way brighter..........has anyone else felt the need to do that?

Giorivera

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of a naked Holster Clip that works without have to have a case?

I know Seidio makes them for other phones, but doesn't seem like it's out yet. I think I'll be good with that, after seeing that scratchkey test on the Galaxy Nexus, I might just Invisible Shield the Back side, and leave the screen alone. Then add a holster clip at some point. Anyone have any luck finding a naked holster clip?

DanSan

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
i always run my phones naked. especially on this one, im definitely not putting anything on the screen that might alter the image.

the girl at verizon obviously tried to sell me on a case and protector and she looked at me funny when i said no. shes like, "what if you drop it".. and to which i replied, "im not an idiot, i dont drop my phone" lol...

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I went ahead and ordered a black incipio feather case .... looks real sharp. On incipios website the Samsung Galaxy Nexus doesn't specify Verizons model or the GSM....hopefully it will work with both.

Alpharho

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Mine only has a Zagg Invisible Shield screen protector. Even a thin case makes it feel huge.

The size without the case seems perfect in the hand.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I'm naked right now... this is the first device I haven't put a screen protector on. I do keep it in a leather hip holster when I'm out or at work .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174