Who's GN is Naked besides mine??

Are you going fully Nexus Naked?

• Total voters

Josh515

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
The guy at the Verizon store just went and charged us for screen protectors, but at least he put them on for us. Well, I took it off the second I got home, it made the screen look horrible! Now I'm just rocking the Diztronic TPU case from Amazon, liking it so far!

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I hate having cases or screen protectors on my phone. I really don't like the added bulk and I never carry keys or change in the same pocket as my phone.

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Full nudie here, my philosophy is why buy a sweet phone if I gotta put a one inch thick case on it hahhaa, and I work construction lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I want to keep the TPU case on it but I just love the feeling with no case...just easier to handle.,

I've always been careful with my phones, so I think I'm going naked on this one.

Cmatt1971

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Mine is naked most of the time, I hate cases and screen protectors.

However, I have a case with kickstand and holster that I got mainly for the kickstand use while watching Netflix or Slingplayer.

h2opoloplyr_11

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I like mine naked.....but i do use a rubber.....cant be too careless now.....wait are we talking about what exactly here???

Hahahahahh....naked and screen protector.

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
At the moment, I'm running without a case or screen protector.

But, I think I will break down and get a case, just so I have a better grip. This thing is slippery with dry hands.

mechapathy

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Every now and then I just glance over at my Nexus (when I'm not glued to it, of course) and appreciate its subtlety and smooth lines. There's no way I could put a case on this baby. It's the best looking phone I've ever owned.

Johnbibbs

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Better not let a vz store rep hear you say that.

Yesterday, in the store, I wanted to slap the rep...he just wouldn't give up with the "NO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A CASE!!!"

I heard a rep at the store when I got my phone who told their customer that if the screen gets scratched that the warranty is voided.

I literally laughed out loud.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Every now and then I just glance over at my Nexus (when I'm not glued to it, of course) and appreciate its subtlety and smooth lines. There's no way I could put a case on this baby. It's the best looking phone I've ever owned.

I did the same thong with my tbolt until it flew across a parking lot ground scratching the edges. The glass was fine though.

sent from my thunderbolt

Reactions: curley1441

Sentrix

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Black TPU case which is great. Also, a Zagg invisible shield which I used my BBY discount for. The shield is hardly "invisible" though. If the dust and odd look on the screen don't go away, it's getting returned and I'll go without one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellofello