Why isn't the Rocket Player app working correctly on my Samsung GS6?

cecebythebay

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Rocket Player app not working correctly on Samsung GS6

Is anyone using a Panasonic DVD2400-BT receiver having issues with Rocket Player? I was using the Verizon Droid Turbo with Rocket Player and it worked great. I could read the line information on the receiver screen such as, tittle, artist and album. I could also use my steering wheel controls with no problem to skip to the next song, pause and change the volume. None of these things work with the GS6. Since I've been using the GS6 it has been very frustrating using my Panasonic receiver. I have isolated the problem to the GS6, but not sure if the issue is with Lollipop or the GS6. I can still connect the Droid Turbo to my receiver and it still works great. I have been in touch with the folks at JRT Studios, who have been really nice, and helping my try to figure out this problem. I listen to music in my car all the time, and it's very frustrating to have these issues. so if anyone is experiencing the same problem and have found a solution, I would really like to hear about it.

Attachments

• IMG_20150615_150211502.jpg
    IMG_20150615_150211502.jpg
    644.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Panasonic .jpg
    Panasonic .jpg
    642.1 KB · Views: 5

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Rocket Player app not working correctly on Samsung GS6

Is anyone using a Panasonic DVD2400-BT receiver having issues with Rocket Player? I was using the Verizon Droid Turbo with Rocket Player and it worked great. I could read the line information on the receiver screen such as, tittle, artist and album. I could also use my steering wheel controls with no problem to skip to the next song, pause and change the volume. None of these things work with the GS6. Since I've been using the GS6 it has been very frustrating using my Panasonic receiver. I have isolated the problem to the GS6, but not sure if the issue is with Lollipop or the GS6. I can still connect the Droid Turbo to my receiver and it still works great. I have been in touch with the folks at JRT Studios, who have been really nice, and helping my try to figure out this problem. I listen to music in my car all the time, and it's very frustrating to have these issues. so if anyone is experiencing the same problem and have found a solution, I would really like to hear about it.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried emailing the developer to see if there is an issue with Lollipop?

Music.Player@jrtstudio.com

cecebythebay

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: Rocket Player app not working correctly on Samsung GS6

I have been in touch with the folks at Jrt Studios. They have been open to helping me try to figure out what is going on. Problem is still not solved though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lather7753