Why my tablet charges slow and doesnt have sound anymore?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello to everyone,
I have Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 - I bought it on Feb 2016. I've never had any issues with it, but few weeks ago it mysteriously started to acting weird. First I noticed that it started charging super slow which never was the case, 'cuz battery was super good. It lasted long and usually during the night I would put it to charge and in the morning it would be full. But then what I think it caused slow charging is cuz I leave my tablet to charge with different charger. Could it be actually what really caused that slow charging? I tried it with original charger again, but nothing worked anymore. Plus more, two days after my sound system gone too. There's no sound at all anymore on it. And it never got in contact with water. It never fell on the floor. I uninstall all apps, put it on factory settings again, cleaned everything and it still slow charge and there's no sound still. I gave it to certificated person who repairs Huawei tehnology, and he said that sound system could be broken so it should be replaced maybe but he wasnt sure cuz he didnt have some to check it with another sound system. Tablet is, now was actually, in really good condition and I really don't know what to do anymore. Does somebody has any solution, suggeston, cuz I run out of ideas.
Thank you :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej