[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sisblub

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
i want to win this nexus phone for my wife because she keeps saying she wants the new iphone and i want to give her a phone that beats the iphone by miles!! yay nexus 5x!

DJeremyC

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
This is an awesome device overall. I started with a GNex and liked the software, but the Samsung hardware was crap. It overheated and had bad GPS. When they announced the Nexus 5 2013, I had to get it and totally love that phone. Actually kept it and use it still. Upgraded to a LGG4 as I had a phone itch and the 5X was not out yet. Great phone, but totally miss the snappiness of a pure android nexus device. I really would like to one of these to switch to and regain that Nexus experience I enjoyed with my N5.

alwasih

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I want it cos I'm a die-hard Nexus fan and Google brought the heat this time! The 5x specifically is the perfect balance of size, power and performance.

Luca3998

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
The best feature is the camera. I enjoy taking pictures, and while my Nexus 5 does a pretty decent job, the 5X blows it away completely. D*mn I want this phone so badly!

TruPlaya187

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
First Thanks for the contest!!!!

I think the most feature on top of my list would be the Pure Stock Android experience!!!!! For sure there is also the camera, the charging type-C, Now on Tap...etc but it comes back to the pure Android experience!!!!!

Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Assistivetech202