[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Brazier

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Why? The Nexus 5X is the one that takes all the best parts of Android 6.0 and puts it in your hand. And because, I'm sure i can convert some iPhone hippies to the Dark Side with that phone in my hand. :cool:

luckbuckets

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The Nexus 5 was probably my favorite Nexus device since the Nexus one. It was the perfect fit for the hand and a great understated design. I have been hoping for this 5.2 inch Nexus 5 for 2 years now. The Nexus 5x would be loved and id love to get my hands on this thing.

ialtaf

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
The only way I can own this phone is giveaway as I cannot afford this phone in real life....besides that I have not used a nexus yet....So definitely this win is my best chance to own the best budget nexus yet!!

iSlackerz

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
There are numerous reason why I want to the Nexus 5X. First and foremost (for me) is pure, unadulterated Android. Google's Android. I can add any features I like from the OEM's devices with an app

Updates... specifically the speed of updates.

Almost every site has been raving about the speed of the fingerprint sensor. I can't wait to give it a try.

The size, I think, is just about perfect. The ability to use it one-handed is fantastic.

I could go on, but it would take all day.

Jahrede

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Fingerprint scanner, as with the introduction and soon to be widespread adoption of Android pay, this feature will become more important as the Android ecosystem evolves and grows.

Posted via the Android Central App

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Why I want a 5 x is mostly becuase I've never been able to have a new nice smartphone. I LOVE Android but I couldn't afford any of these amazing phones. Especialy this one! Being my dream phone as of its announcement. :) 6.0!!

akamaru64

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
Why? Because my old LG G3 is crapping out on me. My service provider sent me a replacement but the new one is in even worse condition than the original. A new phone would make my day. And hopefully with Project Fi I can leave my provider as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.