[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paearl

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I would love to upgrade from my current Nexus 5, it is a great phone but it is showing its age. The Nexus 5X looks amazing and I would love to try out the new fingerprint scanner and other great features on the phone.

sdeneefe

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
The nexus 5x looks like a great upgrade. I am currently using an old moto g (1st ed, 8gb), and this would give me more breathing space. Too bad its not waterproof like the original 5.

ishaq6

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Hi, i am 19 year old teenager who is longing for his first android(first mobile phone itself) mobile.so i took all my trouble to enter here as a member to win the contest:)

sawsaw45

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Well, my current. Samsung galaxy s4 active has some wonky problem where I cannot access the Google play services .
I tried time and date stuff. I went to factory reset. I downgraded google play services. I updated them too. And I am tired of it. The nexus 5x would be a nice replacement. So if I win I would be happy. But so would anyone else, so. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Lol

mtaylor78

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I have old tech (Samsung Note 3) and would love to upgrade, so I could go to Google ProjectFi. I would also pay it forward by giving my current phone to someone in need of an upgrade. Thanks James and team for the chance to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans