[Closed] Win an AT&T HTC One X+ (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juanka_Ramirez

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Amm well, this might be the best oportunity to have a tremendous piece of technology. I like Android too much since I started to get involved in the development world but unfortunately I never, ever had a Smartphone :'( so, if I win this phone, you can be sure that I will be the happiest and luckiest man in the whole world :D and, of course, I would appreciate a lifetime. Thank you for read this. :)

XDCX

May 14, 2011
Visit site
If you want it, I want it. I am probably the only person under 70 who doesn't have a smartphone yet. I need this One! It would be so cool to have One with this many +++++s. Please oh please choose me!

If I don't win, I hope you do. :)

My Dad's 80 and even he has a smartphone. (Don't feel too bad though, my Dad's phone is still running FROYO)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

brannan.f

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
If I won this wonderful HTC ONE X+ the very one that everyone is trying to win, then I would be one very happy person. Thank you for the fun while trying to win this ONE X+ !!

Christofan

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jerry I'm an HTC fanatic! This would make my life so much better! You guys rock with all these awesome contests! Love you guys please pick me I want this phone sooooo bad! Lol I always read android central first on my pulse every day!:-$

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I sold my GNEX to get an N4 but wasn't able to order during the botched up launch. I would love to win this phone and get back in the Android OS! Thx for the giveaway :)

john21512

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Winning a HTC one x+ would be sweet. I would pet it and love it and take videos of it and I playing video games while eating popcorn and post them on here.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi