ZAGG invisibleSHIELD Discussion

g0ri11a

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I've got the Zagg screen protector on my DX for two days now and it still has a couple of small streaks. Nothing too noticeable, but I'm wondering if any other users know if these "imperfections" tend to resolve with time or if I should re-apply.

Thanks.

g0ri11a

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Vertical lines that give a sort of prism effect. They are pretty minor and only noticeable when the screen is mostly white or gray (composing an email, for example).

sweetsmuckers

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
If I remember correctly, that's the same type of protector as the ZAGG Invisible Shield. If that's the case, check out alphanu22's full body ZAGG shield.

I do know that it is the same type of protector but quality wise, I prefer ghost armor. all my previous devices had them and no bubbling or orange peel effect whatsoever so I am sticking to this brand. But before I go to my local Best Buy, where I get them professionally installed, I would love to know for those who have the Ghost Armor on their DX, how do you like them so far?

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I do know that it is the same type of protector but quality wise, I prefer ghost armor. all my previous devices had them and no bubbling or orange peel effect whatsoever so I am sticking to this brand. But before I go to my local Best Buy, where I get them professionally installed, I would love to know for those who have the Ghost Armor on their DX, how do you like them so far?

main reason i got ZAGG was that if i droped my DX and/or scuffed the IS I just log in to ZAGG and get a new one for free-

My DX will be #7 that ive installed and used on my electronics-

sweetsmuckers

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
main reason i got ZAGG was that if i droped my DX and/or scuffed the IS I just log in to ZAGG and get a new one for free-

My DX will be #7 that ive installed and used on my electronics-

Well with the GA, if it ever starts peeling or gets scratched for whatever reason, I can get the whole thing replaced for free (@ my local Best Buy, where I get it professionally installed)

Scatabrain

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Discuss Screen Protectors Here

Just got zagg screen protector. Very happy with fit and fingerprint resistance could use more anti glare but very happy with it. Droid.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DroidRage79

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Zagg invisibleSHIELD for DX

I ordered the invisibleSHIELD but am reluctant to even open it or try to install it. Looks like something that requires some patience and dexterity, neither of which I possess in significant supply.

I also watched a review and was somewhat unimpressed by the item. What are your thoughts? And if anyone's interested in purchasing an unopened DroidX invisibleshield, PM me!

lemcoe9

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
If you mess up, register your cover online, and then request a replacement. I've done it five or six times with different devices over the years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal