[ROM-STOCK] iKReaM.605.19.ROM.v1.0.RLS-R3Ds

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
the only other issue I had was that the market wasn't updating itself, so I had to uninstall it and find the play store app from another rom and install that instead.

braxtoq

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Can you tell me where I can find the Play app? I still have the old market with this ROM and I have tried to get it to update with no luck.

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I can't share any picture from the gallery on anything....Facebook, mms, email...... R3D please fix!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

runningcougar

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Nice clean ROM.. ?everything works? fyi.. some reason my market (google play) won't process purchases... try to buy an app & it gives me some unknown error.. other than that pretty smooth..

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
great battery life (extended batt)

(Full size: https://t.co/QgnsDQkY)

a6f84adf-1eb6-7ac6.jpg

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Can you tell me where I can find the Play app? I still have the old market with this ROM and I have tried to get it to update with no luck.

Android AdvicesDownload Latest Google PLAY Store 3.5.19 APK for your Android

rename this apk to "com.android.vending.apk" and copy it to the /system/app folder and overwrite the current one. reboot your phone. make sure the permissions are correct, (rw-r--r--) and then install the apk. if you get force closes, clear the cache and data for the app.

runningcougar

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Anybody notice Task Manager in quick settings won't let you selectively shut down individual apps... ?Refresh & Kill All is the only coponent working?:-$

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
When using stock gallery, app force closes when trying to share a picture via Facebook. Fix permissions doesn't solve the issue.
The alternate gallery works though..

Have you tried sending a moms from gallery? It force closes then too and I'm looking for a fix. If you go to the ics themed gallery and select a picture to share you won't even see the messaging option from the drop down menu.

Wise.945

May 22, 2011
Visit site
So I just flashed this ROM the other day and thoroughly enjoy it so far. My only issue is that my bluetooth has no audio. It will connect and pair just fine, but there is no audio to the earpiece. People I call can hear me, but I can't hear them. I've checked to see if it's something with my headset but I'm out of options (I use the Plantronics Discovery 925). Does anyone have any suggestions?

SonOfUncleSam

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ran Liquid 3.2 prior to installing this? I was just wondering if there was noticeable difference between the two with respect to GPS, battery life, and overall performance?

(I'm just contemplating switching to a new rom)