Wifi at work

yomonk1

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I am unable to logon to the open, free wifi access at work. Any other device will do to the secure page, open up the popup and allow access but I have been unable to access at all, it keeps saying Webpage not available. Any thoughts or ideas how to work around this?

BriMcFly88

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
From your home screen try this: click menu, settings, wireless and networks. Check your settings and the available networks nearby. Connect to one. Also, make sure that WiFi is enabled and turned on.

yomonk1

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Yep, got all that. Still not getting past secure logon screen. Called TSG and they do not support personal devices on wifi, yet everyone else does it. Just dont know how I can do it

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I apologize for not being clear. Fennec "works" as a workaround for Issue 1597 (see link above).

Once Fennec is properly redirected to the "ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE" page and you click "Yes", you can then use your free wifi connection.

Fennec as a web browser doesn't really work right now. The text is tiny, you can't zoom the page by multi-touch and none of the buttons (i.e. Menu) work. Once you are connected, you go back to your current favorite browser.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87