New batt mod

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
hey guys i just cooked up a batt mod with the circle battery with % on it. i am installing it now ill let you know how it goes but incase u wanted to try it as well i am going to give it to you as soon as i figure out how to upload it so every one can try it out...

EDIT: here is the link for the new circle battery mod i made with themed icons. http://www.multiupload.com/E09ODQZIVF

as always make a backup first and i am not responasibale for anything that happens

Last edited:
Reactions: gunnermike53

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
hey guys i just cooked up a batt mod with the circle battery with % on it. i am installing it now ill let you know how it goes but incase u wanted to try it as well i am going to give it to you as soon as i figure out how to upload it so every one can try it out...

EDIT: here is the link for the new circle battery mod i made with themed icons. Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

as always make a backup first and i am not responasibale for anything that happens

good job afbar. how long have you been doing this kinda thing? did you just figure out how to theme?

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
good job afbar. how long have you been doing this kinda thing? did you just figure out how to theme?

no seeing ur link about this i gave it a try there is a few things i like and a few things i dont like in the stock theme. i like the custom icons on that site and i am trying to figure out how to change the power control buttons on the shade