TiBu Problems after Froyo Update

TrainerVa

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
So my wife tried the OTA update on her phone, not realizing that I had already rooted her and it wouldn't work. So she was stuck in a FC loop. I went back and used ODIN to to put the bloated 2.2 --- I went then went to restore her backups using TiBu. It won't "find" any of her back up information on the SD card. I made sure it had the correct directory and I can see the files there using My Files. I tried backing up one file to make sure it was going to the same location and it was. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance...

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
So my wife tried the OTA update on her phone, not realizing that I had already rooted her and it wouldn't work. So she was stuck in a FC loop. I went back and used ODIN to to put the bloated 2.2 --- I went then went to restore her backups using TiBu. It won't "find" any of her back up information on the SD card. I made sure it had the correct directory and I can see the files there using My Files. I tried backing up one file to make sure it was going to the same location and it was. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance...

Try uninstalling TiBu and reinstalling it back on. If you see the files in the directory /sdcard/TitaniumBackup then you should be fine did you also try refreshing the app list as well?

TrainerVa

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
No Dice uninstalling and reinstalling... Hard to fathom that I lost the data. Most of the apps I can replace over time in the Market.

Try uninstalling TiBu and reinstalling it back on. If you see the files in the directory /sdcard/TitaniumBackup then you should be fine did you also try refreshing the app list as well?

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
No Dice uninstalling and reinstalling... Hard to fathom that I lost the data. Most of the apps I can replace over time in the Market.

Oh bummer well sorry i wasnt too much help maybe you can test the backing up and restoring to just to be sure it works this time so it wont happen next time. Good Luck.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

If you are trying to restore apps through TiBu, make sure unknown sources is checked on your phone under menu=>settings=>applications.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez