MyVerizon Mobile App after new ROM

TommyTFC

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I liked the MyVerizon Mobile app. I used it to check my text message count and monitor data usage. I've installed PWGB. Is there a version that will run on it? I tried backing it up with TiBU before the new ROM and restoring after and it just hung on the installing message.

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I liked the MyVerizon Mobile app. I used it to check my text message count and monitor data usage. I've installed PWGB. Is there a version that will run on it? I tried backing it up with TiBU before the new ROM and restoring after and it just hung on the installing message.

Simply get it from Android Market. I install it on my D1 running custom ROM's all the time.

TommyTFC

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I can't find one for my mobile account. There is one called My Verizon Home Account which is for home phones and DVRs. I did know Verizon provided DVRs and land lines. Any other ideas?

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, PWGB doesn't show Verizon apps in the Market. It's an occupational hazard of tweaking a non VZW ROM to work on our phones. Nitsuj17 posted a Verizon app pack for TSM Resurrection 1.1 that includes My Verizon. You should be able to download that and pull the .apk out.

Reactions: TommyTFC