cant view files in /data root area

Lakhota

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Even though Im rooted, I cant view files under /Data/ in the root directory. Im positive im under the right directory but for some reason I cant view any files under there. I'm running V3 jellybean rom and with the stock kernel it came with. What could be wrong?

Lakhota

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Im using ES file explorer and astro file manager. I'm trying to edit an XML file for Dead Trigger to enable tegra 3 effects.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
i think you need android apk tool (market) to view/decrypt xml files - at least, when they are in an apk - not sure where this xml file is contained so im not sure how you would grab it or edit it.

i assume you're trying to look in /data/data not sdcard/data right?

es will let you into sd/data but i dont think you can see /data/data without mounting /system - so i think you need to be on a computer to do that.

hope this helps a little. i dont know that much about xml's.

Lakhota

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Nope, it was:

/data/data/com.madfingergames.deadtrigger/shared_prefs/ folder

So, just the root Data folder. Before it would just say "No files to display" with Astro and ES File Manager. But Root Explorer shows everything.

Reactions: zero neck

Amith kumar1

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi
Can any one tell me how to hack the game score by using root browser.
I am using nexus 4, its lollipop version, and its completed rooted.
I wanted to use this for my shadow fight 2, when i go the root folders here /data/data/com.shadowfight2/shared_prefs/ folder
Im not able to see my current playing game score or the game.xml file kindly help in this regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget989