When will it be here?

• Total voters

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so before, I created a poll to see how many people thought the Nexus Prime would be released on Sprint. Now I'm going to make a new poll (as you can't redo your votes!) to see after the new info we have, what the results will be. This time I added other carriers :)

P.S. It's a multiple choice poll

Last edited:

wstevens

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
My prediction:

CDMA/LTE Galaxy Nexus released as a Verizon exclusive in the US. At the same time, an unlocked GSM/HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus will be available worldwide. ATT/Tmobile users will be able to pick this up and use it, but it will most likely not be officially offered or subsidized by ATT/TMobile.

Sprint will unfortunately have to wait for the Verizon exclusive to expire. Hopefully this lines up with Sprint's LTE deployment and the Galaxy Nexus ends up being one of the first LTE devices on Sprint.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Other: November for VzW! ;)

Isn't that a given? haha

I hope the Sprint Nexus Prime lands in the December-January area. Honestly, LTE is cool and all, but until the next gen. chips come out with better efficiency and less battery consumption, it is a real battery sucker. Not only that but my upgrade is on the first of December :)

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
What new info?

Well, we were a bit skeptical about the release date a couple weeks back so that might have made people think that all the carriers will get it sooner or later (some of them even thought that Verizon wouldn't get it in November :) ). Now that we have solid info about the release date, toss in a little of exclusivity deals with Verizon, I want to see the opinions of others of how long the exclusivity goes on for.

giograves

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Sprint releasing the prime with a Wimax radio in light of their recent support statement seems unlikely. Which means by the time Sprint does get the prime, people will be blood thirsty for new stuff..

- Sent from my HTC eVo with Tapatalk

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well your poll lists all other carriers except for Verizon. Your poll title, however, simply asks when will it be here. So November 3 or 10 on Verizon.

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Well your poll lists all other carriers except for Verizon. Your poll title, however, simply asks when will it be here. So November 3 or 10 on Verizon.

I felt that it was pretty much confirmed that Verizon will be getting it in November (we don't need to guess which day of the month it will be coming out!). Not only that, but I was only allowed a maximum of 10 options, otherwise, I would've added more options.