Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Switching SIM card across devices

First off, why is there no search option within the Verizon Galaxy S3 sub category of the forum so that I can see if this has already been asked? Or is it there and I just didn't see it. Anyway, to my question: If I purchased an ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TG which has SIM support (LTE, 3G, etc) could I take the SIM card out of my Galaxy S3 and use my Verizon mobile data plan in the tablet?

Thanks!
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Default Re: Switching SIM card across devices

Quote Originally Posted by donellacandra View Post
    First off, why is there no search option within the Verizon Galaxy S3 sub category of the forum so that I can see if this has already been asked? Or is it there and I just didn't see it. Anyway, to my question: If I purchased an ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TG which has SIM support (LTE, 3G, etc) could I take the SIM card out of my Galaxy S3 and use my Verizon mobile data plan in the tablet?

Thanks!
    Constantly? I am not sure if verizon looks at tablets differently than phone for billing sake...

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Just wondering if they would even be able to tell. I hesitate to ask them because even if I can do it with no issue they would tell me I can't just to get me to buy a tablet from them. Might try one of their forums but I just don't know how honest they would be.

"Search forum" under the top set of clickable page numbers, next to forum tools.