Rezound stuck at white HTC

unmoses

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello..

Last night I put my phone on charge as I always do, and when I woke up the light was still orange, which it never is after a good night's sleep :). I pulled the power, the orange light stayed on. I tried pressing power, holding power, volume down plus power, nothing. I pulled the battery, and upon reboot I get the white htc (which flashes once) and that's it. I can get into hboot and I tried to factory reset the thing but it just sits there on factory reboot once I select it and hangs for quite a while. Suggestions? About to head out to the verizon store in about an hour.

FYI this is a stock device, purchased on release day
Thanks!

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
If you would have read his post you would have known he tried pulling the battery.

I hope they can fix it or replace it for you.

I did read the post and I stand by my post. Pull the battery again is what I should have said. Might work...ya never know since there isn't anything to lose.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

unmoses

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I had to pull the battery to try anything anyway so yes I did many times. anyway, they are sending me a new phone tomorrow. they couldn't do anything I hadn't tried at the store. they were professional and fast, I'm happy with their response

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
If you still have the phone. Put the battery back in. plug it in for like 15-20 min. Take it off the charger and try to boot into HBOOT(power + volume down) If it boots, plug it back in and let it charge in HBOOT for a while then reboot normally.