I willing to bet that we don't get a software update this month.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Be patient. The bolt will be updated. Verizon will release it when they feel it is decent. It will happen children !

sent from my Thunderbolt via tapatalk

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: I willing to bet that we don't get a software update this mon

babycry.gif

Its on its way...
red_stork.gif

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Be patient. The bolt will be updated. Verizon will release it when they feel it is decent. It will happen children !

sent from my Thunderbolt via tapatalk

"Decent?!" HA! You've down graded your prediction from "perfect" to "decent".... are you losing your patience with Verizon too Mom? ;)

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

we won't get an update. Everyone else does but we're left behind.

Google "Thunderbolt". The first 6 or 7 entries are all about Apple's Thunderbolt technology, then there is ONE entry for the HTC phone known as Thunderbolt - the rest of the entries are about games and whatnot.

So, yeah, no one much cares about the TB phone - it's time came and went. We are now off to the next flash-in-the-pan smart phone.

When you buy a smart phone from now on you had better hope they get most of the bugs fixed in the first few months from release, because it is on to the next new phone after that.

TB will get it's GB?.. and pray it works, because the GB bug fixes won't be coming until after New years.

jaybro0813

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Watch what you wish for. The OTA may not even work and you will be wishing you were back to 2.3. My thunderbolt is amazing. I wish I had 4G on Eastern LI- that's my bigger wish oh mighty Verizon.

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Watch what you wish for. The OTA may not even work and you will be wishing you were back to 2.3. My thunderbolt is amazing. I wish I had 4G on Eastern LI- that's my bigger wish oh mighty Verizon.

I think your wish will come true before the GB wishers get their (our) wish granted. Verizon is pushing out new 4G areas at pretty a impressive rate........which seems a lot harder to do than a software upgrade........

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site

Have it on my DX, unless its totally different on the TB,it will be a wasted update.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

Have it on my DX, unless its totally different on the TB,it will be a wasted update.

Its not much different to the naked eye for the Bolt either, that's for sure. It looks exactly the same and I don't see a whole lot of performance increase. Some people really want it for the Skype front facing camera a few other minor updates.

Once we see another leak, if it works good, we should see the OTA within a couple days.

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Its not much different to the naked eye for the Bolt either, that's for sure. It looks exactly the same and I don't see a whole lot of performance increase. Some people really want it for the Skype front facing camera a few other minor updates.

Once we see another leak, if it works good, we should see the OTA within a couple days.

I agree, this upgrade is finally going to give some of what was promised on the original release of the phone. I don't think anyone is expecting the do-all, end-all with this OS upgrade.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

Actually it will speed the phone up just sayin

Sent from my Thunderbolt using tapatalk

Ricom1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

we won't get an update. Everyone else does but we're left behind.

What do you mean no update? We've gotten 4 updates and a patch this month alone!!!! Courtesy of BAMF!!!!;)

You're only left behind if you don't have root!

Reactions: Ed Witles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana