S Voice calling..."say 1 for mobile,2 for home"

Linda McDonald

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Since update 444, I say, call mom mobile and NOW I have to listen to"mom has multiple numbers, say 1 for mobile,2 for home" then confirmation. Everything was so perfect before update. I just specified"Mom mobile" and it knew I wanted to call mom on mobile.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Since update 444, I say, call mom mobile and NOW I have to listen to"mom has multiple numbers, say 1 for mobile,2 for home" then confirmation. Everything was so perfect before update. I just specified"Mom mobile" and it knew I wanted to call mom on mobile.

It may be expecting more words. Maybe try "call mom on mobile" or "call mom at mobile". I list my mom with her last name and don't have any trouble.

Linda McDonald

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
That didn't work. I had to uninstall Google Now and then disable updates on Google Now...because I suppose you can't really 'get rid' of it? Does Google Now and S Voice do the same thing or do they work together? I wish I understood better what these programs are. Are they both like Siri, too Apple? Thanks for responding. : )

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
That didn't work. I had to uninstall Google Now and then disable updates on Google Now...because I suppose you can't really 'get rid' of it? Does Google Now and S Voice do the same thing or do they work together? I wish I understood better what these programs are. Are they both like Siri, too Apple? Thanks for responding. : )

I thought you were talking about S-Voice. It and Google Now are different programs, although some parts of Google Now seem to have to be enabled for S-Voice to work. Since a few updates ago, Google Now has NEVER gotten a name that I've tried to call right. For me, S-Voice has been completely accurate.

Linda McDonald

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm so confused on what settings to use.It was all working 100% perfectly before update. I think BOTH programs are running on my phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana