so the rep tells me

rjdangerous

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
"maybe you just not happy with anything." WOW my response is maybe I'm just not happy with a faulty product. She says "I have a android also, there glitchy phones mine does it sometimes too"

This was after I called to have my wifes droid replaced due to something wrong with some keys not working. She says this because my wife switched to the droid from a BB which she has had numerous problems so it was swapped a few times over the year.

I have been through alot of BB's and this will be the first droid replacement, I can't believe the balls on her to talk to me like this.

It ended with her finally telling me they will send a replacement but she said "I can't tell you it will work any better than yours because there all like that, do you still want this replacement?" uuumm yes because it worked fine for a while so it wasn't always like this.

This was the only time I ran into BS over a replacement phone.

DikaiaKnight

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Wow what a moronic rep. I work in customer service and you should never talk that way to a customer. If you have her name escalate her.

Archerdude

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
"maybe you just not happy with anything." WOW my response is maybe I'm just not happy with a faulty product. She says "I have a android also, there glitchy phones mine does it sometimes too"

This was after I called to have my wifes droid replaced due to something wrong with some keys not working. She says this because my wife switched to the droid from a BB which she has had numerous problems so it was swapped a few times over the year.

I have been through alot of BB's and this will be the first droid replacement, I can't believe the balls on her to talk to me like this.

It ended with her finally telling me they will send a replacement but she said "I can't tell you it will work any better than yours because there all like that, do you still want this replacement?" uuumm yes because it worked fine for a while so it wasn't always like this.

This was the only time I ran into BS over a replacement phone.

Not only did she call you stupid and your unable to be appeased. She also faulted her product. She is go for fricking saleswoman of the year. My god! This is what happens when stupid people breed. Somebody start a petition! It's time, we have waited long enough. We must mandate that all stupid people be sterilized immediately. This must stop. (This will also help with traffic.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member