Recommend Not too expensive Earbuds

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Pls I would like not too expensive earbuds recommendations that can connect two device simultaneously and also make use of both earbuds while making a call, not just restricted to one earbuds while on call.

Names or links would be appreciated

Thanks

MoreDef

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
My number 1 recommendation would be to check Amazon for RENEWED models. This turns almost any earbud into an affordable option. You have 90 days, and if they don't work, you can return or replace. It's the easiest way to prevent the permanent regret of buying what you think are the "wrong" earbuds. I've personally spent a whole year "chasing the dragon" when it comes to earbuds, and I think I'm pretty happy withy collection. Here are some affordable suggestions:

Senheisser MTW3 (renewed and new are currently around$140). Great sound, decent ANC and transparency.

Sony XM4 ($80-$100 renewed). God tier noise cancelling and excellent sound with adjustability in app

Sony Linkbuds S ($80-$100 renewed). Take-down version of the XM4, and can do all the same things, but at 90%. Lighter and more comfortable.

Soundcore Liberty Air Pro 2 ($25 renewed). This is a steal, as it has decent ANC and transparency, good adjustable sound via app, and very lightweight and comfortable.