Please tell me if these apps are compatible?

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I really enjoy adventure games and hidden object so I purchased some of these when they were on sale.

My Nexus and HP Touchpad are both listed as incompatible and I knew that going in. I've been trying to mod my device settings in ICS and JB to allow one of my devices to download, so I can backup and sideload.

I am just hoping someone with a Kindle HD will click the links and tell me if either of these shows as compatible on their device, so I can know what to aim for when I am tweaking the settings on my own. Might be able to get some help from the people at XDA.

Haunted Houdini

Amazon.com: Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini: Appstore for Android

Midnight on the Mississippi

Amazon.com: Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi: Appstore for Android

Salem Witch Trials

Amazon.com: Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials (Kindle Tablet Edition): Appstore for Android

On a side note, at least I was able to get the Android Version of Broken Sword for $0.25, thanks to their recent sale, but these MumboJumbo games look good as well. Just need to find a way to download them! :)

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
All three apps came up as incompatible.

Oddly all three apps came up as incompatible on all my Android devices. Which is impressive since I have a Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Xoom, Transformer TF101, and a few others all registered with the Appstore.

So I also manually searched directly in the Appstore and they don't show up (expected if they are incompatible).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa