Hi there,
    I recently purchases a samsung s4 so im not sure if this should be here or in the samsung thread for a question about the non google email client.

I tried to send a few emails thay were too large with photo attachments. I deleted them after they failed to send, but now whenever I reboot my phone they come back in the notification panel. I click them and it brings me to an emptt outbox and I dismiss. Does anyone know how to clear these notifications from the memory?

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    09-22-2013 06:50 PM
    Hi there,
    I recently purchases a samsung s4 so im not sure if this should be here or in the samsung thread for a question about the non google email client.

I tried to send a few emails thay were too large with photo attachments. I deleted them after they failed to send, but now whenever I reboot my phone they come back in the notification panel. I click them and it brings me to an emptt outbox and I dismiss. Does anyone know how to clear these notifications from the memory?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there,

Thanks

09-23-2013 09:32 AM
    Is this your gmail account? If so, go to gmail online and see if you can find them and delete them. They might be sitting in a queue in the cloud and all you did was delete them from your phone and they come back when the phone syncs. Check your drafts fold as well.
    09-23-2013 09:42 AM
    No unfortunately its not from my gmail account. Its a third part email account from may carrier, which uses yahoo account. I am using the standard email client that was on phone to access it. I’ve cleared out my recycle bin there is nothing in drafts. As far as I can tell the actual emails are nowhere to be found.
    09-23-2013 01:25 PM
    Sorry for the double post but i just wanted to update this thread as I see many people have looked at it but seemed my problem was out of scope. I was able to get the "ghost" sent emails to go away by deleting all information store in the email client. It was a little bit of a pain as I had to set up all my emails again with the client but now when I restart my phone I am not informed of the list of emails that are not sent.

Thanks for trying to help
    09-25-2013 09:59 AM