What apps aren't working in Android L?

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Seriously we get the battery % at top while its charging...but we can't have it as an option to show all that time? Why is it so difficult to add this minor but long overdue feature? Not really an Apps not working but wanted to post somewhere without starting a new thread. This is just a tease!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2589.jpg
    2589.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

daihard2008

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Seriously we get the battery % at top while its charging...but we can't have it as an option to show all that time? Why is it so difficult to add this minor but long overdue feature? Not really an Apps not working but wanted to post somewhere without starting a new thread. This is just a tease!

In addition, the remaining time until full doesn't show when the phone is on a wireless charger. :(

Labeeb Zaman

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
I ran it for a full day and had to revert back to my kitkat backup. I couldn't get WiFi hotspot, USB tether and group MMS to work. Those are staple services for me. Has anyone else noticed this. I'm particularly interested in hearing from a fellow nexus 5 user on T-Mobile.

How did you revert back to kitkat? Is it easy to downgrade to kitkat? Lollipop has made my Nexus 7 extremely slow and unresponsive & I want to revert back. I found a page that suggested, I needed to copy over all of my date first to do that. Is there an easy way?

Last edited:

nexusbozz

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Got an OTA small update on November 19 for my Nexus 9...cleared up a large number of app problems, synch problems and speed problems....much better...love the potential...

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
What the hell zynga please update your apps, words with friends and matching with friends not working...constantly crash. It's a tease my notifications work fine but the games don't.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tex Tiff Two

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have Nexus 7 and got Lolypop. I tried transferring pictures to it from camera, no luck. Further investigation, No Gallery or any sign of pictures that were there before update. I need my pictures back!! Any suggestions?

lynnkx

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I've two game apps that won't launch. Brave Tribe [G5 games have said I have to wait for an update] and Fairy Dale [Game Insight said I have to wait for an update]. Because I only purchased a Nexus 10 to play games on, I've also downloaded more than 20 games to try while I am waiting for Brave Tribe to be updated and more than half of them would not start so I just deleted them [sorry I did not make a note of the names but I've only just found this forum so didn't know I had anywhere to report them].
I really think it would have been decent of Android to inform people that there could be so very many problems with upgrading to Lollipop so people could decide to postpone and let other [braver] people install and bug-test. I personally would never willingly beta-test any operating system as I know nothing about them.
At the moment I feel like I'm being used as a guinea-pig or even a mug......

ETA:
Brave Tribe [G5 Games] updated two days ago and it is working well. Also my Nexus 10 was getting extremely hot with KitKat but now I've upgraded to Lollipop it is barely warm so after a shaky start I am very pleased with Lollipop so Thanks :)

Last edited:

daihard2008

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I know that's there.

Now go into an app like Google Keep. You want to upload a picture from your gallery. The default file picker comes up. Go into the drawer and select Photos.

Where's the ability to sort the photos by albums? Thanks!

Your initial post indicated the Photos app didn't have the Albums feature. That's why I replied with the actual album feature used in the app. If you're not happy with the way the app handles (or does not handle) albums, that's a different issue.

Now, I just tried what you suggested. I agree it's a bad interface not to let you pick a picture from an album.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress