AT&T Android 11 Post changes you notice, any bugs that need attention or apps not working?

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
The scan feature on my camera doesn't work after update. I hit the scan button and it freezes then crashes to the home screen. Camera itself seems to work. Also has some lag on the phone now. Hopefully it works itself out.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I noticed, and the first time it happened I thought it was me, that in Samsung Photo Gallery (only since Android 11/OneUI 3.0 Update), I've gone to search for one of my pics and found an empty folder (Camera the 1st time, one of my own folders last night)! I looked in "Trash" and all the contents of each, on both occasions, were there - had to hand select and restore them??? I didn't tell the thing to delete the folder, that's for sure? Weird!

screwhead728

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm borrowing an image from this thread to show another issue I'm seeing, and most likely, it may be draining battery. I've noticed 9/10, the 5G & Wifi icons both show at the same time when I'm connected to Wifi.

1773.jpg

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: AT&T Android 11 Post changes you notice, any bugs that need attention or apps not working?

Mine does that. I have to restart the phone to make it go away.

Edit: my response is for the person above me. I forgot to quote them. Lol

screwhead728

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if I'm the only one in this forum but ever since this update I've been having an issue with the navigation gestures. It takes a few swipes to finally able to get it to work. Seems like I have to swipe exactly where the spot is at. It's very annoying and frustrating. I read a post in Reddit that some users have also complained about this but I was wondering if anyone in this forum have this same issue and what did you do to fix it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Not sure if I'm the only one in this forum but ever since this update I've been having an issue with the navigation gestures. It takes a few swipes to finally able to get it to work. Seems like I have to swipe exactly where the spot is at. It's very annoying and frustrating. I read a post in Reddit that some users have also complained about this but I was wondering if anyone in this forum have this same issue and what did you do to fix it.
Stock launcher or 3rd party ?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm borrowing an image from this thread to show another issue I'm seeing, and most likely, it may be draining battery. I've noticed 9/10, the 5G & Wifi icons both show at the same time when I'm connected to Wifi.

View attachment 329886
I found a fix. I had to go into my settings and turn off the mobile network and then turn it back on. The 5g symbol went away after a few seconds and only my wifi showed.

BarracudaBob

Aug 14, 2017
Visit site
Seeing someone post a screenshot reminded me of another annoyance. The folders don't follow the layout of the Home Screen. I have my home screen set to 5x5 and folders are 3x4. That pushed a few of them to a second screen.

1lamore

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
-Messages app doesn't give a pop-up when I'm using the phone. Hopefully there's something im missing and can change bc that's one of my favorite features is to be using one app, get a message and I can respond or mark as read from a pop-up at the top of screen.
. Mine still pops up on the top. Go to Messages settings>Notifications>Hard press General notifications>press Show as pop-up! Then Hard press In-app notification settings (at the bottom of the Notifications section) > and press Preview new messages! At least this is still the same. Not happy with the choices for AOD Clocks. My favorite is gone :-X And the Good lock - especially the Navistar!

RTD212

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I think what you'll find is more changes than bugs. The critical bugs have been addressed and the beta program is still open for feedback. If you find a bug let me know and I'll report it.

When AOD is on with DND it does display a notification icon on the screen. If I cancel AOD and go to the lock screen, there will be a notification icon.

SeanD_Colorado

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
Oh I see... When I do the initial swipe to get the half panel I don't get it. But full swipe it shows. Hmm... use to show in the half swipe. Need to do that extra pull down. But at least it's there.
I did kind of like the easy access to it in the short swipe as well

catloverplayer

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
It's ok I got it yesterday but I'm very disappointed the Always On Display Clock didn't get the color wheel. That was supposed to have been added in 3.0. Also a lot of the older clock faces are no longer there and another feature missing that was supposed to have been in 3.0 is the option to use emojies on the always on display. I have the Note 20 Ultra and am on Verizon. I got the full version yesterday. Mine isn't the beta version.

catloverplayer

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
. Mine still pops up on the top. Go to Messages settings>Notifications>Hard press General notifications>press Show as pop-up! Then Hard press In-app notification settings (at the bottom of the Notifications section) > and press Preview new messages! At least this is still the same. Not happy with the choices for AOD Clocks. My favorite is gone :-X And the Good lock - especially the Navistar!

Goodlock is working on an Update to work with 3.0. It may take a while they say but they are working on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej