Kyocera & Lollipop!?!?!

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I had a chat with a representative, and they have confirmed that the Boost Mobile Kyocera Hydro Icon C6730 will be receiving one of the Lollipop versions update (don't have an exact version, hoping 5.1) and they don't have an exact date or time. But if you could keep an eye out that would be so nice and helpful.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 31768.jpg
    31768.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 34

niteridet

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
something with this google change has been messing my fuctionality of my Kyocera C7630 with 4.4.2 and rooted by kingroot xploit nd hve no busybox market app, and have blacklisted imei by boost mobile. can i downlod and upgrad to micro sd card? or no upgades for blacklisted phones? Google ply ct forced closed all my google apps for the past two days. been usibg wifi to use google hangouts to receive sms, but that was forced closed after updates yesturday and since then. im flabberghasted.

thirdoff

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
same issue here. hangouts and other google apps starting crashing on hydro icon. on freedompop. how would this have anything to do with it?

Unzumaki

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
In my defence (and everyone else with a rooted kyrocera hydro icon) its about time for the update to come. The google apps will not work unless they are at the factory version. No ones looking into the phone to fix it nor really even care. But i do.

chuck ronnenberg

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I have had to uninstall all updates to Google apps to oem versions and then reboot after reboot clear cache reboot again then update play services reboot again shut off automatic updates and then good to go. Gmail hangouts etc will work if you update manual and reboot before opening. But they still FC sometimes but not as often and do not save settings good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87