[New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder

rsrmean1988

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
to everyone having blue/red color problems:

got the same thing and found a soultion: record the screen with the wrong colors, get AVIDemux Software (free), load the Video, then hit Video -> Filters, choose colors and then Swap UV. Works ;)

_Sofos_

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
to everyone having blue/red color problems:

got the same thing and found a soultion: record the screen with the wrong colors, get AVIDemux Software (free), load the Video, then hit Video -> Filters, choose colors and then Swap UV. Works ;)

Good to know but this means I have to use pc software as well.
It's a good alternative tho, thank you for letting us know.

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9100 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Rafael Matos

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: [Beta Testers Needed] Screencast Video Recorder

Please help!
(Screencast PRO)
I'm trying to run Screencast in XOOM and Galaxy Tab .
I have rooted and installed Superuser.
Recording still showing "Waiting For Service". How can I solve it?

Pedro Guerrero

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

for those that know how to flash and want to use Screencast, GO and flash paranoid android 3.10,
i was on stock android 4.2.2 and it didnt work, i flash paranoid 3.10 (which is 4.2.2) and now screencast work well!

My device is a nexus 4 16GB.

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Is there a way to make Screencast work on my device? I have a Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3110) All I get when using it is a black screen with a green stripe on the side.

Eric Perla

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

Thx for the info, I'll be doing this until MediaSol finds a fix, also I'm going all the way back to paranoid android 3.10 Feb's version which is the oldest one? Does it matter, can I get the newest 3.10, nows versions are 3.15 i don't mean those either, like a recent date on the 3.10? 5
for those that know how to flash and want to use Screencast, GO and flash paranoid android 3.10,
i was on stock android 4.2.2 and it didnt work, i flash paranoid 3.10 (which is 4.2.2) and now screencast work well!

My device is a nexus 4 16GB.

Delphinus

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site

Thank you, I may try that actually. =-}

I flashed over twenty roms just trying to find a solution. Finally, as mentioned, a 4.1.2 rom worked for me.

Delphinus

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site

Thx for the info, I'll be doing this until MediaSol finds a fix, also I'm going all the way back to paranoid android 3.10 Feb's version which is the oldest one? Does it matter, can I get the newest 3.10, nows versions are 3.15 i don't mean those either, like a recent date on the 3.10? 5

If you go with the latest PA, can you update this thread?

It's been quite a hassle the past few months or so just trying to find a rom this will work on, and if I can get back on Jelly Bean 4.2.2 I'll be happy.

mlndshh

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
running pa 3.15, nexus 4 16 gb and not working,(black screen) any other solutions?

EDIT: when i do use a pointer, only the pointer can be seen rest is black

Delphinus

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I can verify it works well on 4.1.2. I have tried three different 4.1.2 roms and it worked with no problems. However no luck on 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 roms.

Ahmed Said1

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
First the app is unique in the market so that I hope to better than that. There are some points to be fixed.
1. On starting recording screen using audio recording on the sound comes perior to the pictures. Sound and pictures not in the same sequence
2. Many times it records only the first 20 seconds then the video stops and sounds only played.
On SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE ||

Ahmed Said1

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
First the app is unique in the market so that I hope to better than that. There are some points to be fixed.
1. On starting recording screen using audio recording on the sound comes perior to the pictures. Sound and pictures not in the same sequence
2. Many times it records only the first 20 seconds then the video stops and sounds only played.

brainard52

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I'd bought the app from a market other than Google Play. Is there any to get the license transfered to Google Play? The only thing I fear is that it was not a legal version that they were selling. I don't remember what the market was called, all I remember was that the interface for their Android app was green.

Sent from my Samsun Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

No info on this?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ianberg98

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello everybody,
Ive occured the problem that everytime I record a video, it works fine, but if I than open a random app, it the video freezes and if I close it, it works perfect again.

Please help me with this.